Tech 21 QStrip EQ-pedaali (used), very good condition.
- HPF cuts unmusical rumble associated with many instruments when going direct.
- LPF rolls off undesirable frequencies. Can also be used as a speaker simulator. When used in conjunction with the studio-grade EQ section, you can recreate different speaker cabinet curves so you can go direct with your favorite distortion and effects pedals.
- Very high impedance accommodates piezos and handles low impedance sources equally well.
- XLR is capable to drive power amps and has a -20dB pad to accommodate mic level inputs on mixers and pre-amps.
- 1/4-inch output has switchable +10dB boost on tap, which is useful to drive power amps or push tube amps into overdrive.
- Three modes of operation: 1. Phantom power via the XLR Output, 2. Standard 9V alkaline battery (not included), 3. Optional power supply (Tech 21 Model #DC4)
- Smooth-action custom actuator
- All-metal housing