TRUETONE 1 Spot Pro CS12 Power Supply (new)
1Spot, Pedalboard Power Supply, 12 Fully Isolated Outputs: 1x Variable 4-9V DC, 4x Switchable 9V/12V, 2x 18V DC, 4x 9V DC, 1x 9V AC
Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS12 is a pedal power supply with cutting edge technology that ensures more power with less weight.
The CS12 is built to deliver more power and still weighs less than its competitors. This is a huge benefit when you have to take your pedalboard on tour. It also ensures the power supply stays firmly attached to the board.
Do you have a certain overdrive or fuzz pedal that simply sounds and feels better when it's using an old battery? Connect it to output #7 on the 1 Spot Pro CS12, and then adjust the trim knob between 4 volts and 9 volts until you find the perfect amount of power for the tone you want.
CS12 has twelve fully isolated outputs with three voltage options that cover virtually any effect pedal on the market!
The 1 Spot Pro Series power supplies are very quiet. Each output is naturally totally isolated. And unlike their rivals, you can take them anywhere in the world with no worries!
- 12 fully isolated outputs
- 5 voltage options provide power for virtually any effect pedal
- 1x Variable 4-9V DC, 100mA
- 4x Switchable 9V or 12V, 100mA
- 2x 18V DC, 100mA
- 2x 9V DC, 250mA
- 2x 9V DC, 500mA
- 1x 9V AC, 800mA
- Designed with cutting-edge technology, not just transformers
- Noiseless operation with far more power
- Includes brackets for mounting under most common pedalboards
- Cables and converter plugs included
- Worldwide Input Voltage