ESP E-II Eclipse QM EMG See Thru Black Cherry Sunburst (new)ESP
E-II Eclipse FM/STBLK/EMG/24, Made In Japan! ESP E-II Series, Premium Woods, 24.75" Scale, Flamed Maple Top, Mahogany Body.
ESP E-II Eclipse QM EMG See Thru Black Cherry Sunburst is a very high quality modern electric guitar made in Japan of premium quality materials.
Gorgeous quilted maple top on mahogany body, thin U-profile mahogany set-neck and rosewood fingerboard with 22 extra jumbo frets make this guitar a pleasure to play.
This model has the ”industry standard” EMG-60 + EMG-81 active pickups that create a high-output, cutting sound for heavy rhythms and super solos.
High-quality components include Gotoh locking tuners, Tonepros Tune-O-Matic bridge and Schaller Security Lock strap buttons.
The guitar has a superb See Thru Black Cherry Sunburst finish with matching headstock, white/black body bindings, beautiful fretboard inlays and black hardware.
Comes in a high-quality ESP hard case.
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Quilted Maple
- Neck: Mahogany Set-Neck
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Scale: 24.75”
- Fretboard: Rosewood, Radius 305 mm
- Nut: 42mm, Bone
- Frets: 22 Extra Jumbo
- Bridge: Tonepros Locking TOM Bridge & Tailpiece
- Tuners: Gotoh Locking
- Neck Pickup: EMG 60, Black
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 81, Black
- Electronics: Active, 2x Volume, 1x Tone, Toggle Switch
- Body Bindings: White/Black
- Inlays: Flag, ESP Logo at 12th Fret
- Strap Buttons: Schaller Security Lock
- Hardware Color: Black
- Finish: See Thru Black Cherry Sunburst (STBCSB)
- Case: ESP hard case, black