ESP E-II Viper Baritone Charcoal Metallic Satin (new)ESP
ESP E-II Viper Baritone is a neck-thru 27" scale baritone guitar crafted in Japan.
ESP E-II Viper Baritone is a neck-thru 27" scale baritone guitar crafted in Japan. Effortless playability and comfort, crushingly heavy tone, eons of sustain... an instant classic! Metallica's James Hetfield also uses this model.
The E-II Viper Baritone features a mahogany body with 3-piece maple neck-thru construction, bound ebony fingerboard with abalone inlays, EMG 60/81 active pickups, Gotoh locking tuners, Gotoh low profile fixed bridge and Schaller S-Locks straplocks.
This E-II Viper is finished in stylish Charcoal Metallic Satin with black hardware and white fretboard/headstock bindings.
Includes a black ESP hard case.
- E-II Viper/B/CHMS
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: 3 Piece Maple Neck-Thru-Body
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Scale: 27” Baritone
- Fingerboard: Ebony, Radius 305mm
- Nut: Bone, Width 42mm
- Frets: 24 Extra Jumbo
- Bridge: Gotoh TOM & Tailpiece
- Tuners: Gotoh Locking
- Neck Pickup: EMG 60
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 81
- Electronics: Active, 1x Volume, 1x Tone, Toggle Switch
- Factory Strings: 10, 13, 17, 26, 36, 46
- Strap Buttons: Schaller S-Locks
- Hardware Color: Black
- Finish: Charcoal Metallic Satin
- Case: ESP Hard Case Included