ESP E-II Viper Black Electric Guitar (new)ESP
ESP E-II Viper is the premium edition of ESP’s famous asymmetrical double-cut Viper shape. Built in Japan.
ESP E-II Viper is the premium edition of ESP’s famous asymmetrical double-cut Viper shape. Built in Japan, it includes a number of features that put it high above the rest, like set-thru construction with its mahogany body and neck, and components like its bone nut, Schaller Straplocks, Gotoh locking tuners, and Gotoh TOM bridge and tailpiece.
The E-II Viper also includes an EMG 66TW/57TW pickup set with separate push-pull controls on each control knob for coil splitting each pickup individually. Includes a black ESP hard case.
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany, Set-Thru
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Scale: 24.75”
- Fingerboard: Ebony, Radius 305mm
- Nut: Bone, Width 42mm
- Frets: 24 Extra Jumbo
- Bridge: Gotoh TOM & Tailpiece
- Tuners: Gotoh Locking
- Neck Pickup: EMG 66TW, (Pull Vol for coil split)
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 57TW, (Pull Tone for coil split)
- Electronics: Active, 1x Volume (Push/Pull), 1x Tone (Push/Pull), Toggle Switch
- Factory Strings: 10, 13, 17, 26, 36, 46
- Strap Buttons: Schaller S-Locks
- Hardware Color: Black
- Color: Black
- Finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Case: ESP Hard Case Included