ESP LTD EC-256FM LHCobalt Blue Electric Guitar (new)ESP
ESP LTD EC-256FM LH Cobalt Blue is the perfect evidence that a great guitar doesn't have to be prohibitively expensive.
ESP LTD EC-256FM Cobalt Blue is the perfect evidence that a great guitar doesn't have to be prohibitively expensive. A classic shape that's excellent for all musical styles and genres, the EC-256FM offers features that you normally associate with high-end guitars, like a flamed maple top, binding on the body, neck, and headstock, and set-neck construction for fast and easy access to the highest frets.
The EC-256FM also features a mahogany body, a comfortable three-piece thin U-shaped mahogany neck, a roasted jatoba fingerboard with inlays and 22 extra-jumbo frets, and great-sounding ESP Designed LH-150 pickups.
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Flamed Maple
- Neck: 3 Piece Mahogany Set-Neck
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Scale: 24.75”
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Fingerboard: Roasted Jatoba, Radius 350mm
- Frets: 22 Extra Jumbo
- Bridge: TOM Bridge & Tailpiece
- Tuners: LTD
- Neck Pickup: ESP Designed LH-150N
- Bridge Pickup: ESP Designed LH-150B
- Electronics: Passive, 2x Volume, 1x Tone (Push/Pull Coil Split), Toggle Switch
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Color: Cobalt Blue (CB)
- Finish: Gloss Lacquer