ESP LTD Viper-256 Snow White (new)ESP
Viper-256 SW, Affordable ESP LTD Viper Series Guitar, Easy To Play, 24.75” Scale, Mahogany Body, 3 Piece Mahogany Neck, Roasted Jatoba Fretboard.
ESP LTD Viper-256 See Thru Black Cherry offers the cool double-cutaway look that’s perfect for metal, hard rock, blues, and so much more.You get the classic vibe of a mahogany-bodied rock and roll machine.
Even with its surprising low cost, the Viper-256 still offers great features like ESP Designed LH-150 humbuckers with a coil split function on the push-pull switch, LTD tuners and TOM bridge/tailpiece, and a fast 3-piece mahogany set neck with a 24-fret roasted jatoba fingerboard.
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: 3 Piece Mahogany Set-Neck
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Scale: 24.75”
- Fingerboard: Roasted Jatoba, Radius 350mm
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Frets: 24 Extra Jumbo
- Bridge: TOM Bridge & Tailpiece
- Tuners: LTD
- Neck Pickup: ESP Designed LH-150N
- Bridge Pickup: ESP Designed LH-150B
- Electronics: Passive, 1x Volume, 1x Tone (Push/Pull), Toggle Switch
- Factory Strings: 10, 13, 17, 26, 36, 46
- Hardware Color: Black
- Strap Buttons: Standard
- Bindings: White (Neck/Headstock)
- Headstock: Black
- Color: See Thru Black Cherry (STBC)
- Finish: Gloss Lacquer